Sunday, October 21, 2007

GLEF

So after looking through the Edutopia website I have decided that there is way too much information out there! My mind is racing with everything I have just read about in the technology integration section. From Hana lulu schools testing water and having their own TV show that is produced by elementary school students to students providing more research on the frogs that live in their area. I want to do it all with my students! I know it doesn't happen right away and I have to find something of my own to do but just reading about everything that is going on is inspiring me to go on a search for the main project I want to start with in my classroom as a technology teacher. I have always said I wanted to visit other schools and see what they are doing with technology, well this is allowing me to read and watch what others are doing. It is so inspiring as well as overwhelming to see where the technology is bringing our classrooms.

3 comments:

Ms. Willis said...

I agree! I want to do it all, but since someone is keeping my SMARTBoard locked up I can't do anything! ARRGGGHHHH! Sorry I just needed to vent!

Mr. Stein said...

I agree; there is too much information out there. I sometimes get an ice cream headache, but we need to take all that info in small bites.

Karen Kliegman said...

I agree... In fact, my next blog post will be about web 2.0 overload... coming soon, to a theater near you @ http://wlteam.blogspot.com/