Thursday, January 8, 2009

I was Tagged by Meme have you been?

Have you been tagged?


I was just tagged by Noel Forte in the meme going around the education blog circles called “Seven Things”.


Here are the rules:


* Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.

* Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.

* Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.

* Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter and/or Plurk.



1. I have built 3 houses for Habitat for Humanity 2 in Georgia and 1 in New Haven CT and helped build a school in New Orleans (before the flood).

2. I do not eat Pork or Red Meat and was a vegetarian from 3 - 18 all because of my brother pointing to a cow and saying that's dinner tonight when I was 3.

3. The first car I drove around we called the Ghetto wagon, the next we called the beast and then there was ARF and now finally Diva...Yes thats right I name my cars and each car fits the name.

4. I used to be allergic to perfume and have sneezing attacks. I once sneezed 35 times in a row.

5. I took up boxing when I was working in my last school to deal with my aggression and get it all out. Now I just box for fun.

6. I like to decorate cupcakes and cookies but I rarely eat the ones I decorated.

7. I am a technology teacher and I don't own an Ipod or MP3 play nor do I have any intentions of buying one.

I'd like to know more about the following people: Tag...You're it!

Keri Willis
Frank DeCelie
Tammy Chiang
**I will finish later..... its gym time!

No comments: